- Photo: Mariah Carey's Twitter/.1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: SharpShooter Images/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Kat Giantis
Mariah Carey isn't waiting until her twins arrive to introduce them to her most favorite thing in the world. To brighten up her birthday on Sunday -- and perhaps relax after her false labor alarm -- the divalicious chanteuse broke out some body paint and decorated her very swollen belly with her signature insect, a butterfly.
And joy of joys, she shared a picture of her artistically rendered -- and gloriously a-popping -- tummy with the masses.
"My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I♥U!" excitedly tweeted Mariah, who just turned 41 or 42, depending on which source you believe. "Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)."
In honor of the Nick Cannon-spawned boy and girl buns baking in her oven, Carey had one of the butterfly's wings painted blue and the other pink. Written above the equal opportunity insect: "dem babies," the mom-to-be's affectionate tag for her twins.
Mariah has made her fans a part of her incubation process thanks to Twitter, even revealing her weekend trip to the hospital after experiencing labor pains.
"So dem babies really wanted 2 celebrate w/us/share the anniversary! I started having contractions last night..went 2 the hospital," she wrote (for some reason, she refers to her birthday as her anniversary). "Finally they said I could come home after they got it under control but ... they almost came on 3/27- happy anniversary in deed!!! We have a few more weeks 2 go but- wow!!!: )"
While Carey counts down to the stork's arrival, her hubby is simply hoping to stay conscious during their debut.
"I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up!" Cannon tweeted late last week. "Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP, since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal!"
RELATED: Why Mariah is a lucky star
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite