- Photo: Megan Fox's Facebook/.1 of 25
By Kat Giantis
Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. And sometimes it isn't. Case in point: Last week, Megan Fox posted a series of photos on her Facebook page with the caption "Things You Can't Do With Your Face When You Have Botox." But the 25-year-old starlet's attempts to prove that she can, in fact, express human emotion have raised the eyebrows of a few medical professionals.
One accuses her of using Photoshop to achieve facial movement, noting (via the OC Register), "Muscles in the forehead and brow simply don’t create curved wrinkles like that." Another opines that Fox's forehead arc is "totally consistent with the wrinkle pattern you will see in someone whose Botox has begun wearing off."
But with or without muscle-freezing, skin-smoothing botulism, Megan's look has changed considerably from when she first came on the scene in 2004's "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen." Makeup? Medical procedures? You be the judge. Click through this year-by-year breakdown and tell us what you think in the comments …
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite