- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Rob Carr/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Anthea Simms / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE/Bauer-Griffin12 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Marcus Hoffman/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
By Kat Giantis
Michael Douglas made a point of thanking his estranged wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, when he accepted his Emmy on Sept. 22, and he assured multiple media outlets that they were just taking "a little break," not necessarily breaking up.
Still, the couple's camp is throwing cold water on talk that they've reconciled.
"They're not back together," a source tells People. "People are getting ahead of themselves."
This week, a British tabloid claimed that Douglas, 69, and Zeta-Jones, 44, were in the process of kissing and making up.
"Michael's asked Catherine to give things another try, and she's agreed," an insider alleged to the London Sun. "It's not just for the sake of the children. When they're good, they're amazing together, so they're hammering out their issues at their home. It's good news, and Catherine is on top of the world."
Not so, according to People, which says "they're not spending time together," although they are still talking and wearing their wedding rings.
Catherine reportedly marked the occasion with their children, Dylan, 13, and Carys, 10, in New York, while Michael celebrated at (stars-are-just-like-our-parents alert) an Outback steakhouse in New Mexico, where he's shooting "The Reach."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite