- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Rob Carr/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Anthea Simms / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE/Bauer-Griffin12 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Marcus Hoffman/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
By Kat Giantis
Michael Douglas made a point of thanking his estranged wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, when he accepted his Emmy on Sept. 22, and he assured multiple media outlets that they were just taking "a little break," not necessarily breaking up.
Still, the couple's camp is throwing cold water on talk that they've reconciled.
"They're not back together," a source tells People. "People are getting ahead of themselves."
This week, a British tabloid claimed that Douglas, 69, and Zeta-Jones, 44, were in the process of kissing and making up.
"Michael's asked Catherine to give things another try, and she's agreed," an insider alleged to the London Sun. "It's not just for the sake of the children. When they're good, they're amazing together, so they're hammering out their issues at their home. It's good news, and Catherine is on top of the world."
Not so, according to People, which says "they're not spending time together," although they are still talking and wearing their wedding rings.
Catherine reportedly marked the occasion with their children, Dylan, 13, and Carys, 10, in New York, while Michael celebrated at (stars-are-just-like-our-parents alert) an Outback steakhouse in New Mexico, where he's shooting "The Reach."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite