- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Pheed.com/.3 of 12
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
By Kat Giantis
Is she goosing the rumor mill or just switching up her accessories? Just hours after Miley Cyrus kvetched on Twitter that she was "sick of the lies" surrounding her still-on aisle-walk with Liam Hemsworth, she ventured out minus her engagement ring, setting off a new round of speculation about the state of their relationship.
The 20-year-old starlet was photographed on Wednesday night outside a Los Angeles recording studio with twin baubles decorating her ring finger. The problem? Neither was the 3.5-carat gold-and-diamond Neil Lane sparkler that her fiancé, 23, slipped on her digit last May.
So, what's going on?
"Miley still wants to get married," a Cyrus source assured People mag on Thursday, before acknowledging, "Miley and Liam have had some problems that they are working through."
This isn't the first time the couple of three-plus years has hit a rough patch. They reportedly parted ways twice in 2010 before reconciling in the spring of 2011.
Cyrus and Hemsworth "have always had a very passionate relationship," acknowledges the insider. "They have a very strong physical attraction, but have very different personalities and backgrounds. This makes their relationship very complicated."
Us Weekly, however, believes things have grown very uncomplicated.
"Liam and Miley are done," declares a spy. "She says she's over it."
Among the pair's purported issues are Cyrus' commitment to recording a new album and her ever-changing look: "Liam fell in love with how free-spirited she is, but now he's struggling to understand this transformation."
The recent barrage of two-timing whispers isn't helping. Various media outlets have accused Hemsworth of getting up close and personal with January Jones during a pre-Oscars bash (he's also rumored to have chitchatted with Emma Watson).
"Miley is upset and angry about the cheating rumors," says the People source.
Hemsworth, for his part, has reportedly returned home to Australia to spend time with his family.
"Liam's trip to Australia was planned," adds the confidant. "He doesn't have a return date to Los Angeles yet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite