More Racy Vanessa Hudgens Pics Pop UpRelated: Hot Gossip, Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: DCA/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Daily Show': John Oliver, Mick Foley Join WWE's Shockingly Articulate ImMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 7:23:38 AM
- 'Nightline' anchor Moran heading to London for ABCMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 7:01:29 AM
- Brad Pitt tries to build a better blockbusterMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 6:51:31 AM
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer: Ron Burgundy Takes Manhattan (and Cable News)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 6:35:30 AM
- Critics hail Daniel Radcliffe's latest stage turnMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 6:17:30 AM
- 'Daily Show': John Oliver, Mick Foley Join WWE's Shockingly Articulate Im
By Kat Giantis
Just in time for the release of Vanessa Hudgens' new movie comes another bunch of butt-nekkid pictures. Yep, photos of the formerly squeaky-clean Disney darling snapping herself in several compromising positions have once again hit the Interwebs.
According to TMZ, the pics are part of the same nude-tastic stash that surfaced in 2007. Vanessa filed suit over the photos in 2009, and her lawyer hinted that she might have been underage when they were taken.
(And yes, we know where you can find them, and no, we're not going to tell you, both to save you from a future brain bleaching -- one of 'em is really, really graphic -- and to prevent the X-rated pop-up fate that has befallen others.)
Word is, the actress suspects that whoever is leaking the grainy images "has it out for her" because the timing has dovetailed with her movie releases ("Beastly" came out a few weeks ago; Sucker Punch" debuts March 25).
RELATED: Visit the set of 'Sucker Punch'
Hudgens, 22, who recently called it quits with "High School Musical" honey Zac Efron, has denied having anything to do with the photos going public.
In her lawsuit, Hudgens claimed the "self-portrait" snaps "were obtained by unknown methods and posted on the Internet by an unknown person" without her "knowledge or consent."
When the first cache of clothing-free images appeared, Vanessa quickly issued a mea culpa, admitting, "I'm embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos."
Two years later, she addressed the issue during a sit-down with Allure: "It's screwed up that someone screwed me over like that. At least some people are learning from my mistakes."
The experience has apparently proved educational for Hudgens, too.
"Trust me," a source assures TMZ, "Vanessa has learned her lesson."
RELATED: See Vanessa get her first tattoo
Now, she uses her phone for good, not camera-captured naughtiness. Or at least that's what Hudgens implies in the April issue of Shape.
"Long-distance relationships are hard no matter what," she opines of her breakup with Efron while posing on the mag's cover in a pale pink bikini. "When you don't have face-to-face time, it's just different. Having an iPhone helped, but it wasn't the same."
Still, Vanessa has nothing but kind words for the actor.
RELATED: Vanessa linked to co-star
"We grew up together," she explains of their four-year romance. "It was nice to have someone to share all those experiences with. … It was a good thing. The relationship kept me grounded, and because I was with someone who knew me so well, I didn't need to try to be someone I'm not."
As for the future, "I hope by the time I'm 30 to have a husband and maybe a baby," says Hudgens. "I love children. They're so much fun, and I would have a blast spoiling them!"
Just keep them away from camera phones.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite