Nicole Kidman Gets Candid on Tom, Katie and Her Struggle to ConceiveRelated: Katie Holmes, Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise
- Photo: WHO magazine/WENN1 of 29
- Photo: Charles Krupa/AP2 of 29
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 29
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 29
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 29
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks6 of 29
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 29
- Photo: BRENDAN BEIRNE / Rex USA/.8 of 29
- Photo: BRENDAN BEIRNE / Rex USA/.9 of 29
- Photo: DAVID G. MORGAN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 29
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 29
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 29
- Photo: Uwe Kuessner/Newspix/Rex USA/.13 of 29
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP14 of 29
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/AP15 of 29
- Photo: Hahn/Marechal/Nebinger/StarTraks16 of 29
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage17 of 29
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/AP18 of 29
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin19 of 29
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage20 of 29
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage21 of 29
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage22 of 29
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com23 of 29
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com24 of 29
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage25 of 29
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin26 of 29
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com27 of 29
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital28 of 29
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com29 of 29
"I never spoke to her," Kidman (aka Mrs. Cruise No. 2) tells Australia's WHO magazine of reports that she advised Holmes (aka Mrs. Cruise No. 3) during her divorce. "I wish all of them well, but I was not involved in any of that."
Nicole, 45, parted ways with Tom in 2001, but insists she harbors no ill will over their decade-long marriage.
"I married [Tom] really fast and really young, but I don't regret that because it got me [kids] Bella and Connor, and I did have a fantastic marriage for a long period," she says. "Then when it didn't work out, I had to really dig deep and find my way through depression, but I have no regrets about all of it. It was all a part of growing up."
She describes her life post-divorce as the "loneliest, loneliest existence" until she fell in love with fellow Aussie Keith Urban.
"I never, ever take Keith or our love for granted," says Kidman, who married the country crooner in 2006, "and I always keep in my mind that my dream is to grow very old with him."
Kidman also talks openly about her struggle to conceive.
"I had tried and failed and failed," she shares. "Not to be too detailed, but I've had an ectopic pregnancy, miscarriages and I've had fertility treatments. I've done all the stuff you can possibly do to try get pregnant. … Every woman who has been through all those ups and downs knows the depression that comes with it."
She calls the 2008 birth of daughter Sunday Rose "the miracle in my life," acknowledging, "I had so much time thinking that wasn't going to happen in my life and trying to understand that. When it did happen -- and for it to be a surprise -- that was great."
Less than two years later, Kidman and Urban added daughter Faith to their family via a surrogate.
"All my kids are highlights of my life," states Kidman. "I remember when we adopted Bella, her looking at me for the very first time. That is extremely powerful, like a kind of birth, too. They are all my biggest joys."
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite