- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: NBC/Promotional3 of 13
- Photo: FX/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
By Kat Giantis
Jennifer Aniston recently gushed that her happiness level is at "10-plus," a fact that apparently isn't sitting well with one tabloid. Grazia magazine (via the London Daily Mail) seems to be doing its darndest to turn the actress' smile upside-down by claiming she's on the outs (yet again) with longtime BFF and former "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox.
The blame for the alleged downgrade in their bosom-buddy status is placed squarely on Aniston's insta-serious relationship with Justin Theroux.
The evidence, such as it is, includes Courteney's absence at Jen's recent Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony. Oh, and Aniston, who is godmother to Cox's 7-year-old daughter, Coco, supposedly bailed out of a planned girls night last month in order to cuddle up with live-in honey Theroux.
All this, contends the mag, has left the "Cougar Town" star upset, apparently because she was there for Aniston after her breakup with Brad Pitt and feels she deserves the same kind of support now that she's the single one, having split from David Arquette in October 2010 after 11 years of marriage.
But before you shed a tear at the thought of Monica and Rachel no longer exchanging girl talk at Central Perk, keep a couple things in mind: Courteney dismissed the fractured friendship rumors to Howard Stern last month ("We're very close. I'm having dinner with her tonight," she said), and she quietly attended the Los Angeles premiere of Jen and Justin's flick "Wanderlust" on Feb. 16.
Need more proof?
Aniston's rep also scoffs at the story, telling Wonderwall that it's "completely untrue" and "resurrects itself every six months."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite