- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: NBC/Promotional3 of 13
- Photo: FX/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By Kat Giantis
Jennifer Aniston recently gushed that her happiness level is at "10-plus," a fact that apparently isn't sitting well with one tabloid. Grazia magazine (via the London Daily Mail) seems to be doing its darndest to turn the actress' smile upside-down by claiming she's on the outs (yet again) with longtime BFF and former "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox.
The blame for the alleged downgrade in their bosom-buddy status is placed squarely on Aniston's insta-serious relationship with Justin Theroux.
The evidence, such as it is, includes Courteney's absence at Jen's recent Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony. Oh, and Aniston, who is godmother to Cox's 7-year-old daughter, Coco, supposedly bailed out of a planned girls night last month in order to cuddle up with live-in honey Theroux.
All this, contends the mag, has left the "Cougar Town" star upset, apparently because she was there for Aniston after her breakup with Brad Pitt and feels she deserves the same kind of support now that she's the single one, having split from David Arquette in October 2010 after 11 years of marriage.
But before you shed a tear at the thought of Monica and Rachel no longer exchanging girl talk at Central Perk, keep a couple things in mind: Courteney dismissed the fractured friendship rumors to Howard Stern last month ("We're very close. I'm having dinner with her tonight," she said), and she quietly attended the Los Angeles premiere of Jen and Justin's flick "Wanderlust" on Feb. 16.
Need more proof?
Aniston's rep also scoffs at the story, telling Wonderwall that it's "completely untrue" and "resurrects itself every six months."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite