- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: NBC/Promotional3 of 13
- Photo: FX/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Kat Giantis
Jennifer Aniston recently gushed that her happiness level is at "10-plus," a fact that apparently isn't sitting well with one tabloid. Grazia magazine (via the London Daily Mail) seems to be doing its darndest to turn the actress' smile upside-down by claiming she's on the outs (yet again) with longtime BFF and former "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox.
The blame for the alleged downgrade in their bosom-buddy status is placed squarely on Aniston's insta-serious relationship with Justin Theroux.
The evidence, such as it is, includes Courteney's absence at Jen's recent Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony. Oh, and Aniston, who is godmother to Cox's 7-year-old daughter, Coco, supposedly bailed out of a planned girls night last month in order to cuddle up with live-in honey Theroux.
All this, contends the mag, has left the "Cougar Town" star upset, apparently because she was there for Aniston after her breakup with Brad Pitt and feels she deserves the same kind of support now that she's the single one, having split from David Arquette in October 2010 after 11 years of marriage.
But before you shed a tear at the thought of Monica and Rachel no longer exchanging girl talk at Central Perk, keep a couple things in mind: Courteney dismissed the fractured friendship rumors to Howard Stern last month ("We're very close. I'm having dinner with her tonight," she said), and she quietly attended the Los Angeles premiere of Jen and Justin's flick "Wanderlust" on Feb. 16.
Need more proof?
Aniston's rep also scoffs at the story, telling Wonderwall that it's "completely untrue" and "resurrects itself every six months."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite