Post-Kristen Reunion, Rob Puts on Happy Face and Rocks OutRelated: Hot Gossip, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP2 of 21
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA3 of 21
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters4 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America5 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 21
- Photo: VPB/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/AP8 of 21
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN9 of 21
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: ABFR/GSI11 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP14 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/AP18 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage20 of 21
- Photo: ABFR/GSI21 of 21
Now that Robert Pattinson has reconciled with a contrite Kristen Stewart, a move that conveniently comes just in time for them to promote "Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" together, he's venturing out for some fun.
On Sunday night, he joined a posse of male pals for a private Black Keys concert at the Sayers Club in Los Angeles, where, by all accounts, he wasn't acting like someone who'd had his heart broken after a very public betrayal.
"He had a smile plastered across his face during the entire show," a source tells People mag. "He bobbed his head to almost every song. When he wasn't rocking out, he sipped on beer and spent time texting."
The actor, dressed down in a backwards baseball cap and a short-sleeved shirt, puffed on an electronic cigarette and graciously posed for photos with a handful of fans.
"Rob was definitely enjoying the music, getting more into it as the set went on," an eyewitness relays to Us Weekly, adding that he "seemed really happy and comfortable all night. … In between songs he would make comments or joke around with his friends."
The show ended around 10 p.m., but Rob stayed a while longer to have another drink with his buddies.
A spy reportedly saw Robsten hanging at a Hollywood bar on Monday night. And once again, K.Stew appeared to take a cue from Rob, because, like him, she was said to be sucking on an electronic cigarette.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite