Reconciliation rumor du jour: Jennifer Lawrence spends quality time with ex-boyfriend
- Photo: Getty Images/Getty Images North America1 of 14
- Photo: Facebook2 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: Anthony Harvey/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: AP1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Nothing screams romance like fresh Canadian air and genetic mutations. Us Weekly says Jennifer Lawrence and ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult have been reconnecting on the Montreal set of "X-Men: Days of Future Past."
The pair, who split in January after a low-profile two-year relationship, have used their downtime during filming to hang out and catch up.
"They frequent each other's trailers, and they always eat lunch together," says a source. "It's just a friendship now, though they're getting a lot closer."
On June 8, J.Law, 22, and Hoult, 23, joined fellow castmembers James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender at the Canadian Formula One Grand Prix, where the actor posed with his arm around the Oscar winner. That night, they attended an HBO boxing event together.
A week before, the erstwhile Mystique and Beast strolled around Montreal with Lawrence's brother and his family, an outing that came a few weeks after they were spied dining a deux in Los Angeles.
"My boyfriend is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend, too," Jennifer gushed last year. "He's my favorite person to be around, and he makes me laugh harder than anybody."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite