Reconciliation rumor du jour: Jennifer Lawrence spends quality time with ex-boyfriend
- Photo: Getty Images/Getty Images North America1 of 14
- Photo: Facebook2 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: Anthony Harvey/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: AP1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Nothing screams romance like fresh Canadian air and genetic mutations. Us Weekly says Jennifer Lawrence and ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult have been reconnecting on the Montreal set of "X-Men: Days of Future Past."
The pair, who split in January after a low-profile two-year relationship, have used their downtime during filming to hang out and catch up.
"They frequent each other's trailers, and they always eat lunch together," says a source. "It's just a friendship now, though they're getting a lot closer."
On June 8, J.Law, 22, and Hoult, 23, joined fellow castmembers James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender at the Canadian Formula One Grand Prix, where the actor posed with his arm around the Oscar winner. That night, they attended an HBO boxing event together.
A week before, the erstwhile Mystique and Beast strolled around Montreal with Lawrence's brother and his family, an outing that came a few weeks after they were spied dining a deux in Los Angeles.
"My boyfriend is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend, too," Jennifer gushed last year. "He's my favorite person to be around, and he makes me laugh harder than anybody."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite