Reconciliation rumor du jour: Jennifer Lawrence spends quality time with ex-boyfriend
- Photo: Getty Images/Getty Images North America1 of 14
- Photo: Facebook2 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: Anthony Harvey/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: AP1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Nothing screams romance like fresh Canadian air and genetic mutations. Us Weekly says Jennifer Lawrence and ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult have been reconnecting on the Montreal set of "X-Men: Days of Future Past."
The pair, who split in January after a low-profile two-year relationship, have used their downtime during filming to hang out and catch up.
"They frequent each other's trailers, and they always eat lunch together," says a source. "It's just a friendship now, though they're getting a lot closer."
On June 8, J.Law, 22, and Hoult, 23, joined fellow castmembers James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender at the Canadian Formula One Grand Prix, where the actor posed with his arm around the Oscar winner. That night, they attended an HBO boxing event together.
A week before, the erstwhile Mystique and Beast strolled around Montreal with Lawrence's brother and his family, an outing that came a few weeks after they were spied dining a deux in Los Angeles.
"My boyfriend is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend, too," Jennifer gushed last year. "He's my favorite person to be around, and he makes me laugh harder than anybody."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite