- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: 893/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Ben Dome/Bret Thompsett/Pacific Coast News4 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional6 of 11
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: RNF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Walt Disney World / Splash News/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
By Kat Giantis
Hollywood's random romance generator has apparently been hard at work cranking out a potential new couple. Us Weekly reports Renee Zellweger enjoyed a day out at Disneyland with none other than Uncle Jesse himself, John Stamos.
Say it with us: Have mercy.
On Monday, eyewitnesses spotted the sylphlike Oscar winner, 42, and the once mullet-adorned "Full House" star, 47, "having a great time laughing and dancing as they walked from one ride to another."
Zellweger was "in great spirits, giggling, happy, seemed to be super-excited. And John was making her laugh. Very charming," adds Lainey Gossip.
They "looked really close and both very happy" while attempting to make a stealthy tour of the Happiest Place on Earth, says the Us spy, who points out that Renee was so nondescript that a group of excited Stamos fans (yes, there are such things, and they are apparently legion) didn't ID her.
Instead, they asked her to document their momentous encounter with the small-screen staple for posterity.
"We recognized him immediately and asked him for a picture," recounts the Stamos fan. "We actually didn't recognize her until they were leaving, and she handed my phone back to us!"
Still, they "were both very nice!" gushes the onlooker. "She was definitely more shy."
Zellweger and Stamos encountered another gaggle of fans outside Splash Mountain. And once again, they were all over Uncle Jesse but ignored Bridget Jones, who, to her credit, gamely snapped another photo.
"She struggled a little bit trying to get a picture," says the source. "We didn't even recognize it was Renee until later!"
While the pair's romantic status remains unclear, a Zellweger insider tells Celebuzz, "They have been friends for many years."
Renee is known to be an equal-opportunity dater. Before her two-year romance with Bradley Cooper crashed and burned in March, she went on a few dates with Paul McCartney, had a year-plus relationship with Jack White, a brief (and annulled) marriage to Kenny Chesney and a short entanglement with Jim Carrey.
Stamos has been playing the field since his five-year marriage to Rebecca Romijn fizzled in 2004, although last year he was rumored to be getting serious with Pilates instructor Leah Marsh.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite