- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: 893/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Ben Dome/Bret Thompsett/Pacific Coast News4 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional6 of 11
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: RNF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Walt Disney World / Splash News/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
By Kat Giantis
Hollywood's random romance generator has apparently been hard at work cranking out a potential new couple. Us Weekly reports Renee Zellweger enjoyed a day out at Disneyland with none other than Uncle Jesse himself, John Stamos.
Say it with us: Have mercy.
On Monday, eyewitnesses spotted the sylphlike Oscar winner, 42, and the once mullet-adorned "Full House" star, 47, "having a great time laughing and dancing as they walked from one ride to another."
Zellweger was "in great spirits, giggling, happy, seemed to be super-excited. And John was making her laugh. Very charming," adds Lainey Gossip.
They "looked really close and both very happy" while attempting to make a stealthy tour of the Happiest Place on Earth, says the Us spy, who points out that Renee was so nondescript that a group of excited Stamos fans (yes, there are such things, and they are apparently legion) didn't ID her.
Instead, they asked her to document their momentous encounter with the small-screen staple for posterity.
"We recognized him immediately and asked him for a picture," recounts the Stamos fan. "We actually didn't recognize her until they were leaving, and she handed my phone back to us!"
Still, they "were both very nice!" gushes the onlooker. "She was definitely more shy."
Zellweger and Stamos encountered another gaggle of fans outside Splash Mountain. And once again, they were all over Uncle Jesse but ignored Bridget Jones, who, to her credit, gamely snapped another photo.
"She struggled a little bit trying to get a picture," says the source. "We didn't even recognize it was Renee until later!"
While the pair's romantic status remains unclear, a Zellweger insider tells Celebuzz, "They have been friends for many years."
Renee is known to be an equal-opportunity dater. Before her two-year romance with Bradley Cooper crashed and burned in March, she went on a few dates with Paul McCartney, had a year-plus relationship with Jack White, a brief (and annulled) marriage to Kenny Chesney and a short entanglement with Jim Carrey.
Stamos has been playing the field since his five-year marriage to Rebecca Romijn fizzled in 2004, although last year he was rumored to be getting serious with Pilates instructor Leah Marsh.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite