- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: CYYZ/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Wonderwall10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Working With Kiefer Sutherland on '24' Was a NightmareMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'
By Kat Giantis
Good news for those of you who offered to comfort Ryan Gosling after critics eviscerated (and audiences booed) his directorial debut, "Lost River," at the Cannes Film Festival this week. People magazine is wondering if he and girlfriend Eva Mendes are "on the rocks."
The evidence, such as it is: Despite having a role in the film, the actress was a no-show at the fest, where Ryan worked the red carpet with the film's leading lady, Christina Hendricks.
Further fueling the rumor mill is the fact that Mendes hasn't been photographed with Gosling for about six months, an eternity in paparazzi-plagued Hollywood. Still, on the heels of breakup speculation back in February, Ryan was spotted behind the wheel of Eva's car and was photographed at her house. Plus, earlier this month, he sported a necklace bearing the name of her dog, Hugo.
So, is the pair deeply committed to privacy, or is there (more) trouble in their nearly three-year romance? Time will tell, but either way, Gosling sure could use a supportive friend right about now, what with reviewers labeling his big-screen effort a "crapocalypse" and "a first-rate folie de grandeur." The line for consoling hugs forms on the right.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite