- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: CYYZ/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Wonderwall10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
By Kat Giantis
Good news for those of you who offered to comfort Ryan Gosling after critics eviscerated (and audiences booed) his directorial debut, "Lost River," at the Cannes Film Festival this week. People magazine is wondering if he and girlfriend Eva Mendes are "on the rocks."
The evidence, such as it is: Despite having a role in the film, the actress was a no-show at the fest, where Ryan worked the red carpet with the film's leading lady, Christina Hendricks.
Further fueling the rumor mill is the fact that Mendes hasn't been photographed with Gosling for about six months, an eternity in paparazzi-plagued Hollywood. Still, on the heels of breakup speculation back in February, Ryan was spotted behind the wheel of Eva's car and was photographed at her house. Plus, earlier this month, he sported a necklace bearing the name of her dog, Hugo.
So, is the pair deeply committed to privacy, or is there (more) trouble in their nearly three-year romance? Time will tell, but either way, Gosling sure could use a supportive friend right about now, what with reviewers labeling his big-screen effort a "crapocalypse" and "a first-rate folie de grandeur." The line for consoling hugs forms on the right.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite