- Photo: Picasa/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Reuters2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: CD1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: AN2/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
By Kat Giantis
Maria Shriver recently set off much hand-wringing when a ring appeared on her all-important finger, leading many to conclude that she'd made up her mind to take back hubby Arnold Schwarzenegger, despite his secrets and lies.
But we can all stop worrying, according to People mag, which says the sparkler in question belonged to her beloved mother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, and she's been sporting it, apparently off and on, since her passing in 2009.
And a source denies rampant rumors that Maria has been experiencing doubts over pulling the plug on her 25-year marriage following a strong wooing campaign from Arnold, who has also been spied wearing his wedding band.
"The reports of a reconciliation are not true," the confidant tells the mag.
Instead, it seems the estranged pair's recent together-time, including spending Christmas with their four kids and taking in a Los Angeles Lakers game, is just good parenting.
Pronounces the insider, "Arnold and Maria will always come together when it comes to supporting and loving their children."
Shriver and Schwarzenegger split in May after he admitted to fathering a son with the family's longtime housekeeper. The prenup-free exes have reportedly been working to hammer out an agreement to divvy up their $400 million fortune.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite