- Photo: Picasa/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Reuters2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: CD1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: AN2/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
By Kat Giantis
Maria Shriver recently set off much hand-wringing when a ring appeared on her all-important finger, leading many to conclude that she'd made up her mind to take back hubby Arnold Schwarzenegger, despite his secrets and lies.
But we can all stop worrying, according to People mag, which says the sparkler in question belonged to her beloved mother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, and she's been sporting it, apparently off and on, since her passing in 2009.
And a source denies rampant rumors that Maria has been experiencing doubts over pulling the plug on her 25-year marriage following a strong wooing campaign from Arnold, who has also been spied wearing his wedding band.
"The reports of a reconciliation are not true," the confidant tells the mag.
Instead, it seems the estranged pair's recent together-time, including spending Christmas with their four kids and taking in a Los Angeles Lakers game, is just good parenting.
Pronounces the insider, "Arnold and Maria will always come together when it comes to supporting and loving their children."
Shriver and Schwarzenegger split in May after he admitted to fathering a son with the family's longtime housekeeper. The prenup-free exes have reportedly been working to hammer out an agreement to divvy up their $400 million fortune.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite