- Photo: Picasa/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Reuters2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: CD1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: AN2/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
By Kat Giantis
Maria Shriver recently set off much hand-wringing when a ring appeared on her all-important finger, leading many to conclude that she'd made up her mind to take back hubby Arnold Schwarzenegger, despite his secrets and lies.
But we can all stop worrying, according to People mag, which says the sparkler in question belonged to her beloved mother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, and she's been sporting it, apparently off and on, since her passing in 2009.
And a source denies rampant rumors that Maria has been experiencing doubts over pulling the plug on her 25-year marriage following a strong wooing campaign from Arnold, who has also been spied wearing his wedding band.
"The reports of a reconciliation are not true," the confidant tells the mag.
Instead, it seems the estranged pair's recent together-time, including spending Christmas with their four kids and taking in a Los Angeles Lakers game, is just good parenting.
Pronounces the insider, "Arnold and Maria will always come together when it comes to supporting and loving their children."
Shriver and Schwarzenegger split in May after he admitted to fathering a son with the family's longtime housekeeper. The prenup-free exes have reportedly been working to hammer out an agreement to divvy up their $400 million fortune.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite