- Photo: Picasa/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Reuters2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: CD1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: AN2/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
By Kat Giantis
Maria Shriver recently set off much hand-wringing when a ring appeared on her all-important finger, leading many to conclude that she'd made up her mind to take back hubby Arnold Schwarzenegger, despite his secrets and lies.
But we can all stop worrying, according to People mag, which says the sparkler in question belonged to her beloved mother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, and she's been sporting it, apparently off and on, since her passing in 2009.
And a source denies rampant rumors that Maria has been experiencing doubts over pulling the plug on her 25-year marriage following a strong wooing campaign from Arnold, who has also been spied wearing his wedding band.
"The reports of a reconciliation are not true," the confidant tells the mag.
Instead, it seems the estranged pair's recent together-time, including spending Christmas with their four kids and taking in a Los Angeles Lakers game, is just good parenting.
Pronounces the insider, "Arnold and Maria will always come together when it comes to supporting and loving their children."
Shriver and Schwarzenegger split in May after he admitted to fathering a son with the family's longtime housekeeper. The prenup-free exes have reportedly been working to hammer out an agreement to divvy up their $400 million fortune.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite