- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: THOMAS PETER/Reuters4 of 17
- Photo: MAX NASH/Getty Images North America5 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
By Kat Giantis
Robert Pattinson is packing up his memories and moving on. He's reportedly sold the Los Angeles estate he shared with Kristen Stewart before she was caught Mini-Coopering her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders, in July of 2012.
So, who's the lucky new owner of the 3-bedroom, 3-and-a-half-bath Spanish Colonial-style Los Feliz abode? None other than Jim Parsons, who shelled out $6.375 million from his hefty "Big Bang Theory" earnings for the 1922 home. Pattinson paid $6.25 million for the 4,026-square-foot pad back in 2011 (see photos here).
No word on whether Sheldon's alter ego has a large collection of life-sized Bella and Edward cutouts that he plans to erect around the property, but he's the latest in a line of famous residents, including previous dwellers Noah Wyle and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
After Robsten's initial bust-up in the wake of Stewart's caught-on-camera assignation, she moved into a smaller place nearby. Subsequent reconciliations found the "Twilight" pair hanging at both houses. Their last parting of ways came in May of 2013.
Pattinson, who is rumored to be moving on romantically with a British artist, originally listed the property for $6.75 million. Word is, he's renting an expansive French Mediterranean-style estate in Beverly Hills.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite