- Photo: FameFlynet/NPG1 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: ABFR/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP16 of 16
Now that Robert Pattinson is "officially a couple again" with Kristen Stewart (as proclaimed by no less than People magazine), he's apparently not allowed to chitchat with members of the opposite sex without raising suspicions.
The actor, 26, was fuzzily photographed in proximity to a blonde while hanging at a New York hot spot last weekend, leading to whispers that they seemed "cozy" and "flirty."
"He had his arm slung around her at one point, and they chatted for most of the night," a spy at the Electric Room tells the London Daily Mail. "They looked like they were having a great time, and the girl was making him laugh a lot."
Pattinson reportedly hit the club with a handful pals in the wee hours of Saturday morning and proceeded to sit "really close" to the unidentified fair-haired lady in question.
Little can be gleaned from the grainy snaps other than what appear to be two carbon-based life forms, one of which is sort of shaped like the "Twilight" star, attempting some sort of verbal exchange. Friends? Relations? Co-workers? Your guess is as good as ours.
"He looked really happy and relaxed," adds the source, "like he didn't have a care in the world."
Perhaps Pattinson was just exhaling from the drama that's surrounded him ever since Stewart's Mini Cooper-set rendezvous back in July with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
Still, he headed back into the fray on Monday by jetting home to Los Angeles, where he's reportedly decided not to sell the Los Feliz estate he was sharing with Kristen prior to her caught-on-camera assignation.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite