- Photo: WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: CS5/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: .4 of 18
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com9 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks11 of 18
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks12 of 18
- Photo: DMI/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Angel Navarrete/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Pierre/Stephane/Bauer-Griffin15 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com17 of 18
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
By Kat Giantis
This should be a basic tenet of twin-sisterhood: Never let your matching half cozy up to a guy who's known for baring his nipples in mesh shirts. Yep, we're looking at you, Mary-Kate Olsen.
According to the New York Daily News, Ashley has once again been keeping company with long-ago hookup Jared Leto. Seems the pair, who purportedly enjoyed a brief entanglement in 2005, had "a very flirtatious meal" on Sunday night at the Polo Lounge in Beverly Hills.
Seated in a cozy booth, Ashley, 25, and Jared, 40, "couldn't stop touching each other" as they chowed down on salads, says the paper.
The ageless actor-turned-30 Seconds to Mars frontman even tried out a few of his patented wooing moves by fondling the fashion mogul's hair, stroking her arm and "playfully" jabbing her with his fork (that last move may need work).
Leto, who has dated the likes of Cameron Diaz, Scarlett Johansson, Lindsay Lohan and Isabel Lucas, reportedly picked up the check. That earned him a hug from Ashley, who then "put her head on his lap."
Olsen's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the reunion rumors, which come four years after their last interlude.
In early 2008, Ashley and Jared were seen locking lips at a Los Angeles bash, although her rep insisted at the time that they were just friends.
Olsen, who sat with Leto at Kanye's West runway show during Paris Fashion Week back in October, has been flying solo since calling it quits with Justin Bartha in March 2011 after more than two years of togetherness.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite