- Photo: WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: CS5/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: .4 of 18
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com9 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks11 of 18
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks12 of 18
- Photo: DMI/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Angel Navarrete/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Pierre/Stephane/Bauer-Griffin15 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Pantelion Films Taps Auri Maruri as Director of Production and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:06:00 AM
- 'House of Cards' Ben Daniels Joins Starz Drama 'Flesh and Bone'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Chase Carey Calls Fox TV Ratings 'A Little Disappointing'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:01:00 AM
- Spike Lee to attend Roger Ebert film festivalMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 10:48:14 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+
By Kat Giantis
This should be a basic tenet of twin-sisterhood: Never let your matching half cozy up to a guy who's known for baring his nipples in mesh shirts. Yep, we're looking at you, Mary-Kate Olsen.
According to the New York Daily News, Ashley has once again been keeping company with long-ago hookup Jared Leto. Seems the pair, who purportedly enjoyed a brief entanglement in 2005, had "a very flirtatious meal" on Sunday night at the Polo Lounge in Beverly Hills.
Seated in a cozy booth, Ashley, 25, and Jared, 40, "couldn't stop touching each other" as they chowed down on salads, says the paper.
The ageless actor-turned-30 Seconds to Mars frontman even tried out a few of his patented wooing moves by fondling the fashion mogul's hair, stroking her arm and "playfully" jabbing her with his fork (that last move may need work).
Leto, who has dated the likes of Cameron Diaz, Scarlett Johansson, Lindsay Lohan and Isabel Lucas, reportedly picked up the check. That earned him a hug from Ashley, who then "put her head on his lap."
Olsen's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the reunion rumors, which come four years after their last interlude.
In early 2008, Ashley and Jared were seen locking lips at a Los Angeles bash, although her rep insisted at the time that they were just friends.
Olsen, who sat with Leto at Kanye's West runway show during Paris Fashion Week back in October, has been flying solo since calling it quits with Justin Bartha in March 2011 after more than two years of togetherness.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite