- Photo: WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: CS5/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: .4 of 18
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com9 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks11 of 18
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks12 of 18
- Photo: DMI/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Angel Navarrete/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Pierre/Stephane/Bauer-Griffin15 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three Months
By Kat Giantis
This should be a basic tenet of twin-sisterhood: Never let your matching half cozy up to a guy who's known for baring his nipples in mesh shirts. Yep, we're looking at you, Mary-Kate Olsen.
According to the New York Daily News, Ashley has once again been keeping company with long-ago hookup Jared Leto. Seems the pair, who purportedly enjoyed a brief entanglement in 2005, had "a very flirtatious meal" on Sunday night at the Polo Lounge in Beverly Hills.
Seated in a cozy booth, Ashley, 25, and Jared, 40, "couldn't stop touching each other" as they chowed down on salads, says the paper.
The ageless actor-turned-30 Seconds to Mars frontman even tried out a few of his patented wooing moves by fondling the fashion mogul's hair, stroking her arm and "playfully" jabbing her with his fork (that last move may need work).
Leto, who has dated the likes of Cameron Diaz, Scarlett Johansson, Lindsay Lohan and Isabel Lucas, reportedly picked up the check. That earned him a hug from Ashley, who then "put her head on his lap."
Olsen's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the reunion rumors, which come four years after their last interlude.
In early 2008, Ashley and Jared were seen locking lips at a Los Angeles bash, although her rep insisted at the time that they were just friends.
Olsen, who sat with Leto at Kanye's West runway show during Paris Fashion Week back in October, has been flying solo since calling it quits with Justin Bartha in March 2011 after more than two years of togetherness.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite