Romance Report for Aug. 20Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Charlize Theron, Hilary Swank, Katie Holmes
- Photo: Roe/Retna Digital2 of 8
Splitsville for Hilary Swank
The hits just keep on coming for Hilary Swank. People mag reports the two-time Oscar winner has parted ways with agent-boyfriend John Campisi after five years of togetherness.
The breakup happened earlier this summer, and it comes a little less than a year after she was roundly criticized for accepting a sizable payday to attend a birthday celebration for ruthless Chechen president Ramzan Kadyrov.
Swank, 38, hooked up with Campisi a few months after ending her 10-year marriage to Chad Lowe in 2006. He was married with a young son, although she has insisted there was no romantic overlap.
"It wasn't until we were well into the dissipation of our respective relationships," she explained to Hello! Magazine in 2009. "Going through something so difficult at the same time, we became very close friends. We became closer and closer. It was so unexpected. We both recognized that if we were going to take the relationship to the next step, we could no longer work together."
The actress has spent the last few months on location in South Africa and North Carolina shooting the drama "Mary and Martha."
Swank's ex-husband, Chad Lowe, revealed in June that he's expecting his second child with wife Kim, whom he married in 2010.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite