Romance Report for June 28: Tactile Twosomes and Divorce DealsRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Eva Mendes, Jake Gyllenhaal, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling, Mel Gibson
- Photo: WENN/WENN2 of 7
Last time we checked in with Eva Mendes, she was cohabitating with her boyfriend of about a decade, Peruvian filmmaker George Augusto. But the rumor mill has begun whispering about her recent quality time with in-demand funnyman Jason Sudeikis.
The New York Post believes "things seem to be heating up" between the duo, who apparently enjoyed a double-date with the actor's "Horrible Bosses" co-star Jason Bateman and his wife, Amanda Anka, at a New York eatery on Friday night (a day later, Bateman dined with his other "Bosses" co-star, Jennifer Aniston, and her new love, Justin Theroux).
"Eva and Jason went out for a smoke break," relays an eyewitness, "and he told her, 'We make a great team.'" Of course, he could have been referring to their comedic rapport.
A few days earlier, Hollywood Life claims they were hugging, holding hands and locking lips at the 24 Hour Plays benefit in Santa Monica.
Eva's rep did not respond to our request for comment on the romance rumblings.
Sudeikis has been quite the hot dating commodity since divorcing his "30 Rock" writer wife, Kay Cannon, last year. In addition to his brief hookup with January Jones, he's been linked to both Aniston and Scarlett Johansson (the rumors were denied all around).
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite