Romance Report for May 23Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Jared Leto, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, Johnny Depp
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital8 of 10
Come to My Window (With Cash in Hand)
Turns out Melissa Etheridge will have to keep Tammy Lynn Michaels in the lifestyle to which she's become accustomed.
After a contentious two-year battle over support payments, the singer has settled, agreeing to pay her ex-wife more than the $23,000 a month she was previously receiving, reports TMZ.
No specifics on the financial agreement were revealed, although the former flames will share custody of their 5-year-old twins.
Michaels claimed she was struggling to support herself and the kids on the monthly $23,000 check she was getting for spousal and child support. In her court papers, she claimed Etheridge was pulling down about $177,882.00 a month.
Tammy has written extensively about their bitter split on her poetry-packed, soul-baring blog, although she's been silent since April 15, presumably in hopes of hammering out a deal.
Her last entry seemingly serves a metaphor for their money squabble, detailing how she's been smeared "as a mother and a person," and noting how she has to pay "doctors, dentists, groceries, gas, clothing an adult and 2 growing kids, school stuff, utilities, misc. bills, a babysitter if needed" out of her "allowance."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite