- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2010/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Youtube/.3 of 16
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Paul McConnell/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: MTRX/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Sean O'Neill/Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: XPOS/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: @katyperry/Instagram9 of 16
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Bruce/Javiles/FAMEFLYNET PICTURE/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: AKIF/GSI12 of 16
- Photo: RRE/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: KHAPGG/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Over the years, longtime pals Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry have repeatedly brushed off attempts to link them romantically. But they sure seem to enjoy each other's company. Page Six says Rob, 28, and Katy, 29, were "looking cozy" last Friday during a post-premiere party in Los Angeles for his well-received movie "The Rover."
The doll-faced popster reportedly snuck into the shindig at hotspot Whiskey Blue through the kitchen and made a beeline for the patio.
"Later on, Robert joined her," says a spy, with another observing, "They were heavily flirting. At one point, Robert sauntered to the bar with a pal and was heard saying, 'She's so [bleeping] hot,' nodding in Katy's direction."
"Okay, so here's the proof there was never anything going on with me and Robert Pattinson," Katy explained to the September 2013 issue of Elle UK, when asked about the romance rumors. "I fart in front of him. Properly fart. And I never, ever fart in front of a man I am dating. That's a rule."
What's more, "He's my bud, I'm like his big sister," she insisted. "We just hang out. The other day, I said, 'One of the things I'm most proud of is not sleeping with you, Robert.' And that's true."
Perry, who since her February split from John Mayer has been linked to DJ Diplo, rapper Riff-Raff and rocker ex-boyfriend Robert Ackroyd, has said she even contacted Pattinson's repeat ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart to tell her the hookup talk wasn't true: "I sent her a text message saying, 'I know you've seen all this stuff, but you know I would never disrespect you. I'm not that person.'"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite