- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
By Kat Giantis
Summer may be winding down, but Gerard Butler apparently still has time for a fling or two.
Or so says Life & Style, which claims the slimmed-down Scottish skirt-chaser had a saliva-soaked close encounter with newly added "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" blonde Brandi Glanville, who's best known as the first Mrs. Eddie Cibrian and as LeAnn Rimes' bikini inspiration/nemesis.
"They were at a private beach party [in Malibu]. The drinks were flowing, and one thing led to another," a spy tells Life & Style. "Next thing you know, they're dancing together to some music, hands started getting frisky, and it was a full-on make-out!"
And they apparently weren't shy about it, until there was the possibility of proof.
"Everyone saw it," relays the source. "One girl tried to snap a photo of it on her phone, but Gerard politely asked for privacy."
The tongue-wrestling supposedly took place on Aug. 27, the same day Brandi tweeted that she was hanging in Malibu.
But did she have some second thoughts about her purported face-sucking with Butler?
The next day, she wrote, "Its official my 'picker is off.' I am as of now letting my friends pick my boyfriends."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite