- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
By Kat Giantis
Summer may be winding down, but Gerard Butler apparently still has time for a fling or two.
Or so says Life & Style, which claims the slimmed-down Scottish skirt-chaser had a saliva-soaked close encounter with newly added "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" blonde Brandi Glanville, who's best known as the first Mrs. Eddie Cibrian and as LeAnn Rimes' bikini inspiration/nemesis.
"They were at a private beach party [in Malibu]. The drinks were flowing, and one thing led to another," a spy tells Life & Style. "Next thing you know, they're dancing together to some music, hands started getting frisky, and it was a full-on make-out!"
And they apparently weren't shy about it, until there was the possibility of proof.
"Everyone saw it," relays the source. "One girl tried to snap a photo of it on her phone, but Gerard politely asked for privacy."
The tongue-wrestling supposedly took place on Aug. 27, the same day Brandi tweeted that she was hanging in Malibu.
But did she have some second thoughts about her purported face-sucking with Butler?
The next day, she wrote, "Its official my 'picker is off.' I am as of now letting my friends pick my boyfriends."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite