- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
By Kat Giantis
Summer may be winding down, but Gerard Butler apparently still has time for a fling or two.
Or so says Life & Style, which claims the slimmed-down Scottish skirt-chaser had a saliva-soaked close encounter with newly added "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" blonde Brandi Glanville, who's best known as the first Mrs. Eddie Cibrian and as LeAnn Rimes' bikini inspiration/nemesis.
"They were at a private beach party [in Malibu]. The drinks were flowing, and one thing led to another," a spy tells Life & Style. "Next thing you know, they're dancing together to some music, hands started getting frisky, and it was a full-on make-out!"
And they apparently weren't shy about it, until there was the possibility of proof.
"Everyone saw it," relays the source. "One girl tried to snap a photo of it on her phone, but Gerard politely asked for privacy."
The tongue-wrestling supposedly took place on Aug. 27, the same day Brandi tweeted that she was hanging in Malibu.
But did she have some second thoughts about her purported face-sucking with Butler?
The next day, she wrote, "Its official my 'picker is off.' I am as of now letting my friends pick my boyfriends."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite