- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
By Kat Giantis
Summer may be winding down, but Gerard Butler apparently still has time for a fling or two.
Or so says Life & Style, which claims the slimmed-down Scottish skirt-chaser had a saliva-soaked close encounter with newly added "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" blonde Brandi Glanville, who's best known as the first Mrs. Eddie Cibrian and as LeAnn Rimes' bikini inspiration/nemesis.
"They were at a private beach party [in Malibu]. The drinks were flowing, and one thing led to another," a spy tells Life & Style. "Next thing you know, they're dancing together to some music, hands started getting frisky, and it was a full-on make-out!"
And they apparently weren't shy about it, until there was the possibility of proof.
"Everyone saw it," relays the source. "One girl tried to snap a photo of it on her phone, but Gerard politely asked for privacy."
The tongue-wrestling supposedly took place on Aug. 27, the same day Brandi tweeted that she was hanging in Malibu.
But did she have some second thoughts about her purported face-sucking with Butler?
The next day, she wrote, "Its official my 'picker is off.' I am as of now letting my friends pick my boyfriends."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite