- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Meghan Sinclair/TBS/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Scott Klepper/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: DZILLA/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Johnstone/St.Clair/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Kat Giantis
Is Scarlett Johansson, who has been linked to everyone from Bradley Cooper to Kieran Culkin since her June split from Sean Penn, cozying up to indie-hipster sweetie-pie Joseph Gordon-Levitt?
That's the word from Us Weekly, which claims ScarJo, 26, and Joseph, 30, are in the early stages of a romance after enjoying a recent night out in New York, complete with saliva-swapping.
"They were kissing," a spy tells the mag. "They were very lovey."
So, has Cupid once again randomly fired off a couple of arrows?
Not according to the stars' respective reps, who are quick to throw cold water on the potentially winning pairing.
"She is not dating Joseph," Scarlett's spokesman tells Wonderwall. "They are discussing a potential new film, nothing more, nothing less."
JGL's rep echoes that sentiment, telling us, "They have met up a couple times, as they are discussing working together on a project, but the night that Us Weekly's source spotted them 'making out,' Joseph wasn't even in NYC."
This time last year, ScarJo and Gordon-Levitt were reportedly in discussions to star in Diablo Cody's undead flick, "Breathers: A Zombie's Lament."
Meanwhile, in more concrete make-out news, Johansson's ex-hubby, Ryan Reynolds, continues to spend quality time with Blake Lively. Paparazzi snapped her coming out of his Boston apartment a few days back, which reportedly makes her third visit in as many weeks.
A source tells the New York Daily News that the "Green Lantern" co-stars are getting "more serious," asserting, "[Ryan] really respects her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite