- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Meghan Sinclair/TBS/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Scott Klepper/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: DZILLA/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Johnstone/St.Clair/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Kat Giantis
Is Scarlett Johansson, who has been linked to everyone from Bradley Cooper to Kieran Culkin since her June split from Sean Penn, cozying up to indie-hipster sweetie-pie Joseph Gordon-Levitt?
That's the word from Us Weekly, which claims ScarJo, 26, and Joseph, 30, are in the early stages of a romance after enjoying a recent night out in New York, complete with saliva-swapping.
"They were kissing," a spy tells the mag. "They were very lovey."
So, has Cupid once again randomly fired off a couple of arrows?
Not according to the stars' respective reps, who are quick to throw cold water on the potentially winning pairing.
"She is not dating Joseph," Scarlett's spokesman tells Wonderwall. "They are discussing a potential new film, nothing more, nothing less."
JGL's rep echoes that sentiment, telling us, "They have met up a couple times, as they are discussing working together on a project, but the night that Us Weekly's source spotted them 'making out,' Joseph wasn't even in NYC."
This time last year, ScarJo and Gordon-Levitt were reportedly in discussions to star in Diablo Cody's undead flick, "Breathers: A Zombie's Lament."
Meanwhile, in more concrete make-out news, Johansson's ex-hubby, Ryan Reynolds, continues to spend quality time with Blake Lively. Paparazzi snapped her coming out of his Boston apartment a few days back, which reportedly makes her third visit in as many weeks.
A source tells the New York Daily News that the "Green Lantern" co-stars are getting "more serious," asserting, "[Ryan] really respects her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite