- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Meghan Sinclair/TBS/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Scott Klepper/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: DZILLA/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Johnstone/St.Clair/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Kat Giantis
Is Scarlett Johansson, who has been linked to everyone from Bradley Cooper to Kieran Culkin since her June split from Sean Penn, cozying up to indie-hipster sweetie-pie Joseph Gordon-Levitt?
That's the word from Us Weekly, which claims ScarJo, 26, and Joseph, 30, are in the early stages of a romance after enjoying a recent night out in New York, complete with saliva-swapping.
"They were kissing," a spy tells the mag. "They were very lovey."
So, has Cupid once again randomly fired off a couple of arrows?
Not according to the stars' respective reps, who are quick to throw cold water on the potentially winning pairing.
"She is not dating Joseph," Scarlett's spokesman tells Wonderwall. "They are discussing a potential new film, nothing more, nothing less."
JGL's rep echoes that sentiment, telling us, "They have met up a couple times, as they are discussing working together on a project, but the night that Us Weekly's source spotted them 'making out,' Joseph wasn't even in NYC."
This time last year, ScarJo and Gordon-Levitt were reportedly in discussions to star in Diablo Cody's undead flick, "Breathers: A Zombie's Lament."
Meanwhile, in more concrete make-out news, Johansson's ex-hubby, Ryan Reynolds, continues to spend quality time with Blake Lively. Paparazzi snapped her coming out of his Boston apartment a few days back, which reportedly makes her third visit in as many weeks.
A source tells the New York Daily News that the "Green Lantern" co-stars are getting "more serious," asserting, "[Ryan] really respects her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite