- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: FSN-B/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: 893/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
By Kat Giantis
When attractive, single celebrities party, romance rumors inevitably begin. Take Scarlett Johansson and Bradley Cooper, who were spotted hanging with Justin Timberlake last week in New York.
Life & Style says the pretty pair, who played illicit flames in "He's Just Not That Into You," also ventured out together the following night, making an early-morning visit to hot spot Provocateur.
"Scarlett and Bradley arrived with a small group of friends, including model Cheyenne Tozzi, around 2 a.m.," a spy says of the Sept. 16 outing. "While Bradley was flirty with Cheyenne initially, after some drinks he turned his attention to Scarlett. The duo were hand in hand and more than flirty by the end of the night!"
Adds another onlooker, "They were here with a group of friends and ordered champagne. The group was having a good time together."
This is the second time whispers of a possible hookup have hit Scarlett, 26, who's currently dealing with a nekkid photo scandal, and Bradley, 36, who's rumored to be miffed that his recent "business dinner" with Jennifer Lopez was spun into a date.
In June, In Touch claimed the ex-Mrs. Ryan Reynolds, then newly split from father-figure flame Sean Penn, was "wooing" Cooper, who since his March split from Renee Zellweger has been linked to everyone from the aforementioned J.Lo to Olivia Wilde to Jennifer Aniston. (He was also seen chitchatting earlier this month with Charlize Theron, who supposedly enjoyed an brief encounter with Reynolds before parting ways in August.)
But a rep for ScarJo assures L&S that she and the Coop are "just friends and have been for years," which, by the by, is the same thing that was said about Penn when the entanglement rumblings first surfaced.
Then again, Johansson and Cooper really do appear to be friendly: In April, they plastered on big smiles while sitting together at a reception following the White House Correspondents' Dinner, where the starlet reportedly made out with Penn in proximity to the president.
Whether pals or pals-plus with Cooper, Johansson's social calendar has been jam-packed lately.
Last week, she was also photographed hanging with Kieran Culkin in Paris, although they skipped a tour of the Louvre in favor of a more quintessentially Parisian experience, namely, hitting a burlesque club.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite