- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: FSN-B/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: 893/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Best & Worst 2013: 11 Most Shocking Deaths on TVMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:51:18 PM
- TWC-Dimension to Finance, Distribute Adaptation of Broadway Thriller 'Veronica's RMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:48:34 PM
- CNN's Zoraida Sambolin to Exit NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:47:04 PM
- Walt Disney Co. Boosts Cash DividendMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:13:17 PM
- 'Anchorman 2 Character Ron Burgundy Gets School Named After Him, but Professors Aren&apMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:58:03 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: 11 Most Shocking Deaths on TV
By Kat Giantis
When attractive, single celebrities party, romance rumors inevitably begin. Take Scarlett Johansson and Bradley Cooper, who were spotted hanging with Justin Timberlake last week in New York.
Life & Style says the pretty pair, who played illicit flames in "He's Just Not That Into You," also ventured out together the following night, making an early-morning visit to hot spot Provocateur.
"Scarlett and Bradley arrived with a small group of friends, including model Cheyenne Tozzi, around 2 a.m.," a spy says of the Sept. 16 outing. "While Bradley was flirty with Cheyenne initially, after some drinks he turned his attention to Scarlett. The duo were hand in hand and more than flirty by the end of the night!"
Adds another onlooker, "They were here with a group of friends and ordered champagne. The group was having a good time together."
This is the second time whispers of a possible hookup have hit Scarlett, 26, who's currently dealing with a nekkid photo scandal, and Bradley, 36, who's rumored to be miffed that his recent "business dinner" with Jennifer Lopez was spun into a date.
In June, In Touch claimed the ex-Mrs. Ryan Reynolds, then newly split from father-figure flame Sean Penn, was "wooing" Cooper, who since his March split from Renee Zellweger has been linked to everyone from the aforementioned J.Lo to Olivia Wilde to Jennifer Aniston. (He was also seen chitchatting earlier this month with Charlize Theron, who supposedly enjoyed an brief encounter with Reynolds before parting ways in August.)
But a rep for ScarJo assures L&S that she and the Coop are "just friends and have been for years," which, by the by, is the same thing that was said about Penn when the entanglement rumblings first surfaced.
Then again, Johansson and Cooper really do appear to be friendly: In April, they plastered on big smiles while sitting together at a reception following the White House Correspondents' Dinner, where the starlet reportedly made out with Penn in proximity to the president.
Whether pals or pals-plus with Cooper, Johansson's social calendar has been jam-packed lately.
Last week, she was also photographed hanging with Kieran Culkin in Paris, although they skipped a tour of the Louvre in favor of a more quintessentially Parisian experience, namely, hitting a burlesque club.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite