- Photo: WENN/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Kevork Djanezian/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
By Kat Giantis
Ryan Reynolds may not have made much of an impact with "Green Lantern," but he is still a hot commodity on the dating scene. This week's tabloids are linking him to a pair of white-hot blondes.
The lucky ladies: Charlize Theron and his ex-wife, Scarlett Johansson.
Let's start with Charlize, who told CNN's Piers Morgan in late June, "I am single. I need to find a man."
But Us Weekly says the knockout Oscar winner, who split from Stuart Townsend in January 2010 after nine years together, has been quietly dating Reynolds for months.
"They're exclusive," tattles a source, "and it's very hush-hush."
So hush-hush that the evidence remains largely circumstantial: A spy reportedly spotted the six-pack-abbed actor's motorcycle parked outside Theron's Los Angeles home on the morning on June 5. Ryan, 34, apparently left the residence around 3 p.m, followed by Charlize, 35, a few minutes later.
And it's a good bet that the ostensible hookup will remain under the radar.
"She won't go to an event with him," the source says of the actress, who was most recently seen chatting up Prince Harry. "That's not her style."
Same goes for Reynolds, who tied the knot with ScarJo in an ultra-private 2008 ceremony and largely tried to keep their relationship out of the public eye. They parted ways in December.
As for what supposedly drew him to Theron, "They're both career-focused," notes the snitch, "but not in a crazy way."
As for ScarJo, Ryan remains on friendly terms with his newly Sean Penn-less ex. Seems they met up for a cozy dinner in Los Angeles last week, just days after their divorce was finalized.
"Scarlett was being very flirty with him, staring into his eyes and listening very intently to everything he was saying," an eyewitness recalls to Life & Style, before making a Grand Canyon-sized leap to conclusions. “The way Ryan looked at her, you could tell he still has feelings for her."
While the former flames dined in a tucked-away booth, the eagle-eyed onlooker observed their every movement.
"Scarlett kept pinching Ryan's cheeks and caressing his face and while they were chatting, Ryan would rub her back periodically," recounts the spy. "Something's definitely up."
In an interview with the May issue of Details, Reynolds insisted he wasn't ready to wade back into the dating pool.
"It just seems so kind of alien to me at this point," he explained. "I've been in relationships pretty much since high school. Some people look at that as a good thing. I think wiser people might see that as a house of cards."
Ryan concluded, "I don't think I want to get married again," an attitude that's right in line with Charlize, who recently reiterated that she doesn't see herself ever getting hitched, explaining, "I treat my relationships like marriages, I really do."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite