- Photo: WENN/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Kevork Djanezian/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ex-Myanmar beauty queen accused of stealing crownMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:11:16 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&ap
By Kat Giantis
Ryan Reynolds may not have made much of an impact with "Green Lantern," but he is still a hot commodity on the dating scene. This week's tabloids are linking him to a pair of white-hot blondes.
The lucky ladies: Charlize Theron and his ex-wife, Scarlett Johansson.
Let's start with Charlize, who told CNN's Piers Morgan in late June, "I am single. I need to find a man."
But Us Weekly says the knockout Oscar winner, who split from Stuart Townsend in January 2010 after nine years together, has been quietly dating Reynolds for months.
"They're exclusive," tattles a source, "and it's very hush-hush."
So hush-hush that the evidence remains largely circumstantial: A spy reportedly spotted the six-pack-abbed actor's motorcycle parked outside Theron's Los Angeles home on the morning on June 5. Ryan, 34, apparently left the residence around 3 p.m, followed by Charlize, 35, a few minutes later.
And it's a good bet that the ostensible hookup will remain under the radar.
"She won't go to an event with him," the source says of the actress, who was most recently seen chatting up Prince Harry. "That's not her style."
Same goes for Reynolds, who tied the knot with ScarJo in an ultra-private 2008 ceremony and largely tried to keep their relationship out of the public eye. They parted ways in December.
As for what supposedly drew him to Theron, "They're both career-focused," notes the snitch, "but not in a crazy way."
As for ScarJo, Ryan remains on friendly terms with his newly Sean Penn-less ex. Seems they met up for a cozy dinner in Los Angeles last week, just days after their divorce was finalized.
"Scarlett was being very flirty with him, staring into his eyes and listening very intently to everything he was saying," an eyewitness recalls to Life & Style, before making a Grand Canyon-sized leap to conclusions. “The way Ryan looked at her, you could tell he still has feelings for her."
While the former flames dined in a tucked-away booth, the eagle-eyed onlooker observed their every movement.
"Scarlett kept pinching Ryan's cheeks and caressing his face and while they were chatting, Ryan would rub her back periodically," recounts the spy. "Something's definitely up."
In an interview with the May issue of Details, Reynolds insisted he wasn't ready to wade back into the dating pool.
"It just seems so kind of alien to me at this point," he explained. "I've been in relationships pretty much since high school. Some people look at that as a good thing. I think wiser people might see that as a house of cards."
Ryan concluded, "I don't think I want to get married again," an attitude that's right in line with Charlize, who recently reiterated that she doesn't see herself ever getting hitched, explaining, "I treat my relationships like marriages, I really do."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite