Romantic fumble for Tim Tebow and Camilla Belle?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN14 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks15 of 15
By Kat Giantis
Tim Tebow's fate with the New York Jets remains up in the air, but his future with Camilla Belle is apparently sealed. Us reports the fledgling, God-fearing flames have called time on their romance.
"It just didn't work out," shrugs a source.
The quarterback, 25, was first linked to the lushly eyebrowed starlet, 26, in late October, after they were spied enjoying some G-rated coziness during a bowling date in his hometown of Jacksonville, Fla.
But Tebow and Belle had apparently been tight since the Met Gala in May, when they posed in proximity to each other on the red carpet (photo below).
Last month, a source told People that the devout NFL star and the Catholic-raised actress were "really into each other." In Touch, meanwhile, recently claimed that Tebow's parents had given the thumbs-up to Belle, a onetime girlfriend of Joe Jonas.
"His mom, Pam, likes that Camilla comes from a strict Catholic family, and loves that she does so much work with a children's charity," a spy told the tab. "Pam thinks Camilla could be the girl Tim has been waiting for!"
Tebow, for his part, has talked openly about finding his soul mate, even breaking down his requirements in the October issue of Vogue.
"Obviously looks play a big part. Being attracted to someone plays a big part, but there's also so much more than that for me," he explained. "It's about finding someone sweet and kind -- and that has a servant's heart."
(By the by, that "servant's heart" reference is a nod to Tebow's faith. Loosely translated, he's looking for a woman who, like him, is hoping to give back and help others.)
"It's about finding a girl who likes me for me, and not because of what I do, or who I am, or the name," he said. "I definitely, definitely want a family."
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite