- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America8 of 20
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 20
- Photo: KWAB/CNAB/ZDS/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By Kat Giantis
What was Russell Brand up to while Katy Perry prepared for her blistering kiss-off performance of "Part of Me" at the Grammys? According to the London Sun, he was adding another notch to his once notoriously whittled-away headboard.
Over the weekend, the British tab spied the scruffy, leg warmer-clad funnyman kissing a mystery brunette goodbye. Seems he was dropping her off at her Los Angeles apartment following an apparent overnight visit to his bachelor pad (she was clad in towering platforms and a dressy ensemble more appropriate for night than day).
"Russell is a single man again and starting to move on from Katy," explains a source. "Like any bloke, he had missed female company. He isn't quite back to his old ways yet, but he's very much back in the saddle."
But Brand might want to prepare for a bumpy ride, because Us Weekly says he can expect more musical disses from his estranged missus.
"She's writing songs now that chronicle their relationship," a source tells the mag. "She's turning her rage into creativity."
If you missed Katy's Grammy night number, her bitter ditty included such pointed lyrics as, "You chewed me up and spit me out, like I was poison in your mouth ... You can keep the diamond ring, it don't mean nothing anyway."
The insider adds that Katy "was worried" Russell might go after her millions in their prenup-free divorce, but "now she's great," which might explain why she signed their divorce documents with a smiley face.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite