- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Cincinnati Zoo/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision//WENN11 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
By Kat Giantis
Did you just feel a strange, sad breeze on the back of your neck? That was from the heavy sighs emanating from the many Ryan Gosling fans at the news he may be wooing someone new.
According to Lainey Gossip, the pretty pair appeared "very comfortable together," with plenty of friendly touching (his hand on her back; her hand on his posterior) and ear-whispering.
"They were very playful," a spy tells Us Weekly, which has pics of the pair holding hands and cuddling up. "Eva was skipping around like a little girl. ... She would lean into him, and she held his arm the entire time."
Gosling, 30, and Mendes, 37, got into the spirit of the Happiest Place on Earth by hitting the Toy Story ride, the Ferris wheel, and the California Screamin' rollercoaster, among other attractions. In between, they fueled up with cotton candy, churros and corn on the cob.
"She fed him," relays the bystander.
Gosling has made no secret of his love for all things Disney, which isn't surprising, given his humble beginnings as a Mouseketeer.
It also seems to be his go-to place with the ladies: Late last year, he was spotted there with Blake Lively.
A source tattles to Us that Ryan and Eva "have been friends for a long time. There's always been this strong chemistry between them. ... This was just a matter of time!"
Mendes reportedly ended her on-off, decade-long romance with her producer-boyfriend a few months back, and though she's recently been linked to everyone from Jason Sudeikis to Larry David (yes, that Larry David), Gosling was apparently at the top of her wish-list.
"It hasn't been a secret how excited Eva's been to film with him, and she's always joked with us about how gorgeous he is," shares the insider. "She's never been shy about having the hots for him!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite