- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Cincinnati Zoo/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision//WENN11 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
By Kat Giantis
Did you just feel a strange, sad breeze on the back of your neck? That was from the heavy sighs emanating from the many Ryan Gosling fans at the news he may be wooing someone new.
According to Lainey Gossip, the pretty pair appeared "very comfortable together," with plenty of friendly touching (his hand on her back; her hand on his posterior) and ear-whispering.
"They were very playful," a spy tells Us Weekly, which has pics of the pair holding hands and cuddling up. "Eva was skipping around like a little girl. ... She would lean into him, and she held his arm the entire time."
Gosling, 30, and Mendes, 37, got into the spirit of the Happiest Place on Earth by hitting the Toy Story ride, the Ferris wheel, and the California Screamin' rollercoaster, among other attractions. In between, they fueled up with cotton candy, churros and corn on the cob.
"She fed him," relays the bystander.
Gosling has made no secret of his love for all things Disney, which isn't surprising, given his humble beginnings as a Mouseketeer.
It also seems to be his go-to place with the ladies: Late last year, he was spotted there with Blake Lively.
A source tattles to Us that Ryan and Eva "have been friends for a long time. There's always been this strong chemistry between them. ... This was just a matter of time!"
Mendes reportedly ended her on-off, decade-long romance with her producer-boyfriend a few months back, and though she's recently been linked to everyone from Jason Sudeikis to Larry David (yes, that Larry David), Gosling was apparently at the top of her wish-list.
"It hasn't been a secret how excited Eva's been to film with him, and she's always joked with us about how gorgeous he is," shares the insider. "She's never been shy about having the hots for him!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite