- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Cincinnati Zoo/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision//WENN11 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at FoxMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Amazon Sets Premiere Date for TransparentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Vicki Gunvalson Explained "What Gay Looks Like" On the RHOC ReunionMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Fox Sales Exec Jean Rossi Leaving After 27 YearsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:06:00 AM
- Vimeo Announces New Distribution PartnersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at Fox
By Kat Giantis
Did you just feel a strange, sad breeze on the back of your neck? That was from the heavy sighs emanating from the many Ryan Gosling fans at the news he may be wooing someone new.
According to Lainey Gossip, the pretty pair appeared "very comfortable together," with plenty of friendly touching (his hand on her back; her hand on his posterior) and ear-whispering.
"They were very playful," a spy tells Us Weekly, which has pics of the pair holding hands and cuddling up. "Eva was skipping around like a little girl. ... She would lean into him, and she held his arm the entire time."
Gosling, 30, and Mendes, 37, got into the spirit of the Happiest Place on Earth by hitting the Toy Story ride, the Ferris wheel, and the California Screamin' rollercoaster, among other attractions. In between, they fueled up with cotton candy, churros and corn on the cob.
"She fed him," relays the bystander.
Gosling has made no secret of his love for all things Disney, which isn't surprising, given his humble beginnings as a Mouseketeer.
It also seems to be his go-to place with the ladies: Late last year, he was spotted there with Blake Lively.
A source tattles to Us that Ryan and Eva "have been friends for a long time. There's always been this strong chemistry between them. ... This was just a matter of time!"
Mendes reportedly ended her on-off, decade-long romance with her producer-boyfriend a few months back, and though she's recently been linked to everyone from Jason Sudeikis to Larry David (yes, that Larry David), Gosling was apparently at the top of her wish-list.
"It hasn't been a secret how excited Eva's been to film with him, and she's always joked with us about how gorgeous he is," shares the insider. "She's never been shy about having the hots for him!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite