- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Cincinnati Zoo/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision//WENN11 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By Kat Giantis
Did you just feel a strange, sad breeze on the back of your neck? That was from the heavy sighs emanating from the many Ryan Gosling fans at the news he may be wooing someone new.
According to Lainey Gossip, the pretty pair appeared "very comfortable together," with plenty of friendly touching (his hand on her back; her hand on his posterior) and ear-whispering.
"They were very playful," a spy tells Us Weekly, which has pics of the pair holding hands and cuddling up. "Eva was skipping around like a little girl. ... She would lean into him, and she held his arm the entire time."
Gosling, 30, and Mendes, 37, got into the spirit of the Happiest Place on Earth by hitting the Toy Story ride, the Ferris wheel, and the California Screamin' rollercoaster, among other attractions. In between, they fueled up with cotton candy, churros and corn on the cob.
"She fed him," relays the bystander.
Gosling has made no secret of his love for all things Disney, which isn't surprising, given his humble beginnings as a Mouseketeer.
It also seems to be his go-to place with the ladies: Late last year, he was spotted there with Blake Lively.
A source tattles to Us that Ryan and Eva "have been friends for a long time. There's always been this strong chemistry between them. ... This was just a matter of time!"
Mendes reportedly ended her on-off, decade-long romance with her producer-boyfriend a few months back, and though she's recently been linked to everyone from Jason Sudeikis to Larry David (yes, that Larry David), Gosling was apparently at the top of her wish-list.
"It hasn't been a secret how excited Eva's been to film with him, and she's always joked with us about how gorgeous he is," shares the insider. "She's never been shy about having the hots for him!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite