- Photo: Tim McLean/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
By Kat Giantis
The Leonardo DiCaprio-ditching starlet, 24, spent her fourth consecutive weekend in Boston with her "Green Lantern" leading man, who is filming the cop drama "R.I.P.D." in town.
On Saturday morning, the twosome were photographed exiting his apartment and making a beeline for a waiting SUV. Along for the ride: their pooches, Baxter (his) and Penny (hers), who reportedly bonded during one of Blake's previous trips to Beantown.
Later that day, Lively was seen attempting to hoist a heavy, brown-paper-wrapped package during a visit to the "R.I.P.D." set, leading to speculation that she personally delivered Ryan's birthday present.
Both stars attempted to dodge the lenses, with Blake styling a floppy hat pulled low over her eyes and Ryan, who perfected his shutterbug-avoidance technique while married to Scarlett Johansson, trying to hide his face behind his leather jacket.
"They are very much a couple," an insider tells People. "They're really happy together."
But an Us Weekly source is not quite as enthusiastic, downplaying, "They're seeing each other casually. Now they're both single and trying it out."
Still, Ryan is apparently serious enough about Blake to introduce her to his longtime friend (and sometime co-star), Sandra Bullock. The trio met up for a group dinner last Thursday in Manhattan, says the New York Post.
"He and Blake were being really cute and affectionate together," relays a spy, who says Lively and Bullock both offered an early birthday toast to Reynolds.
After dinner, the birthday action moved to hot spot The Box, where the passel of pals enjoyed a tongue-in-cheek burlesque act that included an homage to "Deliverance."
"Sandra arrived with the couple and a group, and they watched some of the burlesque performers," says a snitch. "The group had a great time and stayed late. Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone."
Chimes in another onlooker, "Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2:15 a.m."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite