- Photo: Tim McLean/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By Kat Giantis
The Leonardo DiCaprio-ditching starlet, 24, spent her fourth consecutive weekend in Boston with her "Green Lantern" leading man, who is filming the cop drama "R.I.P.D." in town.
On Saturday morning, the twosome were photographed exiting his apartment and making a beeline for a waiting SUV. Along for the ride: their pooches, Baxter (his) and Penny (hers), who reportedly bonded during one of Blake's previous trips to Beantown.
Later that day, Lively was seen attempting to hoist a heavy, brown-paper-wrapped package during a visit to the "R.I.P.D." set, leading to speculation that she personally delivered Ryan's birthday present.
Both stars attempted to dodge the lenses, with Blake styling a floppy hat pulled low over her eyes and Ryan, who perfected his shutterbug-avoidance technique while married to Scarlett Johansson, trying to hide his face behind his leather jacket.
"They are very much a couple," an insider tells People. "They're really happy together."
But an Us Weekly source is not quite as enthusiastic, downplaying, "They're seeing each other casually. Now they're both single and trying it out."
Still, Ryan is apparently serious enough about Blake to introduce her to his longtime friend (and sometime co-star), Sandra Bullock. The trio met up for a group dinner last Thursday in Manhattan, says the New York Post.
"He and Blake were being really cute and affectionate together," relays a spy, who says Lively and Bullock both offered an early birthday toast to Reynolds.
After dinner, the birthday action moved to hot spot The Box, where the passel of pals enjoyed a tongue-in-cheek burlesque act that included an homage to "Deliverance."
"Sandra arrived with the couple and a group, and they watched some of the burlesque performers," says a snitch. "The group had a great time and stayed late. Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone."
Chimes in another onlooker, "Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2:15 a.m."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite