- Photo: Tim McLean/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Keke Palmer Joins Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind Auditions
By Kat Giantis
The Leonardo DiCaprio-ditching starlet, 24, spent her fourth consecutive weekend in Boston with her "Green Lantern" leading man, who is filming the cop drama "R.I.P.D." in town.
On Saturday morning, the twosome were photographed exiting his apartment and making a beeline for a waiting SUV. Along for the ride: their pooches, Baxter (his) and Penny (hers), who reportedly bonded during one of Blake's previous trips to Beantown.
Later that day, Lively was seen attempting to hoist a heavy, brown-paper-wrapped package during a visit to the "R.I.P.D." set, leading to speculation that she personally delivered Ryan's birthday present.
Both stars attempted to dodge the lenses, with Blake styling a floppy hat pulled low over her eyes and Ryan, who perfected his shutterbug-avoidance technique while married to Scarlett Johansson, trying to hide his face behind his leather jacket.
"They are very much a couple," an insider tells People. "They're really happy together."
But an Us Weekly source is not quite as enthusiastic, downplaying, "They're seeing each other casually. Now they're both single and trying it out."
Still, Ryan is apparently serious enough about Blake to introduce her to his longtime friend (and sometime co-star), Sandra Bullock. The trio met up for a group dinner last Thursday in Manhattan, says the New York Post.
"He and Blake were being really cute and affectionate together," relays a spy, who says Lively and Bullock both offered an early birthday toast to Reynolds.
After dinner, the birthday action moved to hot spot The Box, where the passel of pals enjoyed a tongue-in-cheek burlesque act that included an homage to "Deliverance."
"Sandra arrived with the couple and a group, and they watched some of the burlesque performers," says a snitch. "The group had a great time and stayed late. Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone."
Chimes in another onlooker, "Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2:15 a.m."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite