- Photo: Tim McLean/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
By Kat Giantis
The Leonardo DiCaprio-ditching starlet, 24, spent her fourth consecutive weekend in Boston with her "Green Lantern" leading man, who is filming the cop drama "R.I.P.D." in town.
On Saturday morning, the twosome were photographed exiting his apartment and making a beeline for a waiting SUV. Along for the ride: their pooches, Baxter (his) and Penny (hers), who reportedly bonded during one of Blake's previous trips to Beantown.
Later that day, Lively was seen attempting to hoist a heavy, brown-paper-wrapped package during a visit to the "R.I.P.D." set, leading to speculation that she personally delivered Ryan's birthday present.
Both stars attempted to dodge the lenses, with Blake styling a floppy hat pulled low over her eyes and Ryan, who perfected his shutterbug-avoidance technique while married to Scarlett Johansson, trying to hide his face behind his leather jacket.
"They are very much a couple," an insider tells People. "They're really happy together."
But an Us Weekly source is not quite as enthusiastic, downplaying, "They're seeing each other casually. Now they're both single and trying it out."
Still, Ryan is apparently serious enough about Blake to introduce her to his longtime friend (and sometime co-star), Sandra Bullock. The trio met up for a group dinner last Thursday in Manhattan, says the New York Post.
"He and Blake were being really cute and affectionate together," relays a spy, who says Lively and Bullock both offered an early birthday toast to Reynolds.
After dinner, the birthday action moved to hot spot The Box, where the passel of pals enjoyed a tongue-in-cheek burlesque act that included an homage to "Deliverance."
"Sandra arrived with the couple and a group, and they watched some of the burlesque performers," says a snitch. "The group had a great time and stayed late. Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone."
Chimes in another onlooker, "Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2:15 a.m."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite