- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Cesar Cebolla / ALFAQUI / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: LT2/HSS/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 11
- Photo: VPC/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
By Kat Giantis
Jesse James is nothing if not predictable. Remember how he proposed to Kat Von D just weeks after Sandra Bullock rang in the New Year with longtime pal Ryan Reynolds? And how he confirmed their breakup on Sandy's birthday?
Then, on Thursday, just one day after the Oscar winner was snapped hiking in the Wyoming wilderness with her "Proposal" leading man, her philandering, attention-hooked ex announced that his engagement to Von D is back on.
So, expect James to respond accordingly now that Bullock, 47, has had the temerity to dine out with Reynolds, 34. People mag says they enjoyed a "really informal" meal at a Jackson Hole, Wyo., bistro on Sunday with a pair of friends.
Alas, there were no overt (or even stealthy) displays of affection.
"They didn't seem like they were a couple," observes a spy. "It was very relaxed, totally friendly. She wasn't romantic with anyone at the table."
That's sure to disappoint the many Sandra-Ryan 'shippers who interpreted the actor's willingness to tote her ridiculously adorable 19-month-old son Louis around in a backpack on a family-style vacation as a sign of something other than a buddy-buddy situation.
"They are like family, like a brother and sister. It's not a love affair," a source explained to People. "They've been friends for over 10 years, and they care for each other deeply. They support each other and have a lot of fun together."
Echoes a slightly more optimistic insider to Us, "They're very close and talk together a lot. It would make sense for them to pair up romantically, but for now, they're just friends."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite