- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Cesar Cebolla / ALFAQUI / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: LT2/HSS/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 11
- Photo: VPC/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
By Kat Giantis
Jesse James is nothing if not predictable. Remember how he proposed to Kat Von D just weeks after Sandra Bullock rang in the New Year with longtime pal Ryan Reynolds? And how he confirmed their breakup on Sandy's birthday?
Then, on Thursday, just one day after the Oscar winner was snapped hiking in the Wyoming wilderness with her "Proposal" leading man, her philandering, attention-hooked ex announced that his engagement to Von D is back on.
So, expect James to respond accordingly now that Bullock, 47, has had the temerity to dine out with Reynolds, 34. People mag says they enjoyed a "really informal" meal at a Jackson Hole, Wyo., bistro on Sunday with a pair of friends.
Alas, there were no overt (or even stealthy) displays of affection.
"They didn't seem like they were a couple," observes a spy. "It was very relaxed, totally friendly. She wasn't romantic with anyone at the table."
That's sure to disappoint the many Sandra-Ryan 'shippers who interpreted the actor's willingness to tote her ridiculously adorable 19-month-old son Louis around in a backpack on a family-style vacation as a sign of something other than a buddy-buddy situation.
"They are like family, like a brother and sister. It's not a love affair," a source explained to People. "They've been friends for over 10 years, and they care for each other deeply. They support each other and have a lot of fun together."
Echoes a slightly more optimistic insider to Us, "They're very close and talk together a lot. It would make sense for them to pair up romantically, but for now, they're just friends."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite