- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Cesar Cebolla / ALFAQUI / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: LT2/HSS/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 11
- Photo: VPC/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Kat Giantis
Jesse James is nothing if not predictable. Remember how he proposed to Kat Von D just weeks after Sandra Bullock rang in the New Year with longtime pal Ryan Reynolds? And how he confirmed their breakup on Sandy's birthday?
Then, on Thursday, just one day after the Oscar winner was snapped hiking in the Wyoming wilderness with her "Proposal" leading man, her philandering, attention-hooked ex announced that his engagement to Von D is back on.
So, expect James to respond accordingly now that Bullock, 47, has had the temerity to dine out with Reynolds, 34. People mag says they enjoyed a "really informal" meal at a Jackson Hole, Wyo., bistro on Sunday with a pair of friends.
Alas, there were no overt (or even stealthy) displays of affection.
"They didn't seem like they were a couple," observes a spy. "It was very relaxed, totally friendly. She wasn't romantic with anyone at the table."
That's sure to disappoint the many Sandra-Ryan 'shippers who interpreted the actor's willingness to tote her ridiculously adorable 19-month-old son Louis around in a backpack on a family-style vacation as a sign of something other than a buddy-buddy situation.
"They are like family, like a brother and sister. It's not a love affair," a source explained to People. "They've been friends for over 10 years, and they care for each other deeply. They support each other and have a lot of fun together."
Echoes a slightly more optimistic insider to Us, "They're very close and talk together a lot. It would make sense for them to pair up romantically, but for now, they're just friends."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite