- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Cesar Cebolla / ALFAQUI / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: LT2/HSS/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 11
- Photo: VPC/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
By Kat Giantis
Jesse James is nothing if not predictable. Remember how he proposed to Kat Von D just weeks after Sandra Bullock rang in the New Year with longtime pal Ryan Reynolds? And how he confirmed their breakup on Sandy's birthday?
Then, on Thursday, just one day after the Oscar winner was snapped hiking in the Wyoming wilderness with her "Proposal" leading man, her philandering, attention-hooked ex announced that his engagement to Von D is back on.
So, expect James to respond accordingly now that Bullock, 47, has had the temerity to dine out with Reynolds, 34. People mag says they enjoyed a "really informal" meal at a Jackson Hole, Wyo., bistro on Sunday with a pair of friends.
Alas, there were no overt (or even stealthy) displays of affection.
"They didn't seem like they were a couple," observes a spy. "It was very relaxed, totally friendly. She wasn't romantic with anyone at the table."
That's sure to disappoint the many Sandra-Ryan 'shippers who interpreted the actor's willingness to tote her ridiculously adorable 19-month-old son Louis around in a backpack on a family-style vacation as a sign of something other than a buddy-buddy situation.
"They are like family, like a brother and sister. It's not a love affair," a source explained to People. "They've been friends for over 10 years, and they care for each other deeply. They support each other and have a lot of fun together."
Echoes a slightly more optimistic insider to Us, "They're very close and talk together a lot. It would make sense for them to pair up romantically, but for now, they're just friends."
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTParis Fashion
From Crowd Ignite