- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Cesar Cebolla / ALFAQUI / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: LT2/HSS/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 11
- Photo: VPC/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating
By Kat Giantis
Jesse James is nothing if not predictable. Remember how he proposed to Kat Von D just weeks after Sandra Bullock rang in the New Year with longtime pal Ryan Reynolds? And how he confirmed their breakup on Sandy's birthday?
Then, on Thursday, just one day after the Oscar winner was snapped hiking in the Wyoming wilderness with her "Proposal" leading man, her philandering, attention-hooked ex announced that his engagement to Von D is back on.
So, expect James to respond accordingly now that Bullock, 47, has had the temerity to dine out with Reynolds, 34. People mag says they enjoyed a "really informal" meal at a Jackson Hole, Wyo., bistro on Sunday with a pair of friends.
Alas, there were no overt (or even stealthy) displays of affection.
"They didn't seem like they were a couple," observes a spy. "It was very relaxed, totally friendly. She wasn't romantic with anyone at the table."
That's sure to disappoint the many Sandra-Ryan 'shippers who interpreted the actor's willingness to tote her ridiculously adorable 19-month-old son Louis around in a backpack on a family-style vacation as a sign of something other than a buddy-buddy situation.
"They are like family, like a brother and sister. It's not a love affair," a source explained to People. "They've been friends for over 10 years, and they care for each other deeply. They support each other and have a lot of fun together."
Echoes a slightly more optimistic insider to Us, "They're very close and talk together a lot. It would make sense for them to pair up romantically, but for now, they're just friends."
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite